This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.
close up of hands with tan and gold acrylic nails
Photo by Zimuzo Okala

Fall season is finally here and with it comes many holidays. One of the hardest decisions to make during fall season is picking themes and decorations. And no, I don’t mean your room, living room, or any room…I mean your nails. With the advancement of the nail industry, there are so many shapes, designs, and just so many options that you can go for. However, sometimes having too many options can be overwhelming that you cant make a decision. So, here are couple of ideas that may be able to help narrow it down.

• French Tips

The style of French tips has made a major comeback, they are everywhere. The good thing about French tips is you can do the basic nude and white or you can have fun with it. The options are endless.

• Swirl Design

Sometimes you might have colors in mind, but you might not know how you want it placed on your nails. Swirls are another design that have been more popular recently.

• Different Shades of Fall

Every season has universal colors associated with it. When people think of fall season they tend to think of colors like black, brown, white, orange, more neutral colors. One design that has emerged is different colors and designs for each nail, but more specifically fall colors and designs.

• Last but Not Least, Spooky Nails

Everyone knows as soon as fall starts, we go straight to Halloween. When you go into outside, every store has Halloween decorations everywhere. So, it’s no secret that people will also take on that spooky spirit and get celebrate in their own way, like getting themed nails.

-HCXO

Jayda Bonner

Valdosta '23

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!! I am Jayda Bonner, and I attend Valdosta State University. I am a Virgo sun and a Gemini rising and moon. However I really don’t act like either one. I really love do different things that will truly make memories. My favorite color is red, I love hot cheetoh puffs and reality tv. My biggest downfall is i’m super shy and a have RBF, so when it comes to making friends I fall very short. But being apart of Her Campus and given the opportunity to help other women and girls, is truly going to be life changing