nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nathan fertig y0HerwKQLMk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Everything’s Changing but That’s Okay

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Freshman year of college is FULL of feelings. You just graduated, said your goodbyes and packed up as much of your life as you could to head off to college. It’s a bittersweet feeling, knowing that you’re leaving a big part of your life behind and venturing off into the unknown. You could be feeling an array of things from nerves to excitement to plain confusion about what your future holds. I’m here to tell you that all of those feelings are okay to have, and they’re expected. Starting your journey into adulthood is a huge deal and can be a little scary. But you should know first and foremost that you’re not alone. Everyone on your campus is going through or has gone through the same thing, and there’s nothing wrong with feeling overwhelmed or anxious. 

via%20GIPHY

“>

–HCXO

Viola Davis

Valdosta '20

"What is done in love is done well" -Vincent Van Gogh "This section is supposed to be a small portion about me and I feel like this quote from Van Gogh describes me to a t." Viola is a very loving person/artist, sensitive, and passionate about everything she does. Viola is an introverted soul trying something different, and wanting to share her interest with you. She's all over the place and tends to be a bit unorthodox but you'll enjoy it. Viola is an Art Education Major with a minor in Psychology. Her dream is to work in New York as an art therapist for children with special needs.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.