Campus Cutie Trenton Williams ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Meet one of this weeks’ Campus Cuties, Trent Williams! Trent is funny, charismatic, and loves to have a good time. Keep reading to get to know him a little better.

Name: Trenton Williams

Hometown: Valdosta, Georgia

Classification: Sophomore

Major: Business Management and Accounting

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Relationship Status: Single

HC: So Trent, why did you choose Valdosta State?

TW: I chose VSU because it was closer to home, and both my parents and grandparents attended here. I will be the third generation to come here.

HC: Oh wow, that’s pretty cool. So when you’re not in class, what do you like to do in your spare time?

TW:  Well, I usually work, but when I’m not working I like to hang out with my friends; I like to go to the movies, shop, and play video games.

HC: How would you describe yourself in 3 words?

TW: I would have to say shy, funny, and a sweetheart.

HC: Okay, so what I’m sure every girl wants to know is, what exactly do you look for in a girl?

TW: She has to be sincere, smart, funny, and loving.

HC: Do you have any turn offs?

TW: Not really, but she can’t be loud and obnoxious.

HC: That’s understandable. I know you have a few celebrity crushes. Who are they?

TW: [Laughs] yeah I do. They are Meagan Good, Alicia Keys, and J.Lo. I have a few more, but those are all I’m going to tell you.

HC: Okay, so what are 3 things you cannot live without?

TW: Food, my phone, and my family.

HC: If you could have any super power what would it be and why?

TW: Invisibility, because then I could see what people are saying and doing when I am not around.

Feel free to follow Trent on Twitter and Instagram: @_TriggaTrent!

HCXO!

Hillary Griffin is a Business Marketing major and Advertising and Promotions minor at Valdosta State University. She is a 4'11, natural haired girl with a love for all things makeup. Experiencing life the right way is her main goal in life.
Her Campus at Valdosta State.