Campus Cutie Henry Jackson ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

You may have seen this handsome young man around Valdosta State’s beautiful campus or in the Campus Recreation Center. Not only is he easy on the eyes, but he is also very dedicated to his studies. There is nothing like a man who is about his business and school work. As an aspiring entrepreneur, Henry intends on opening a variety of venues around the city of Atlanta, catering to the youth. I got the chance to sit down with Henry and ask him a little more about himself.

Name: Henry Jackson

Classification: Junior

Hometown: Atlanta, GA

Major: Business Management

Relationship Status: Single

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

HC: Why did you decide to come to VSU?

Henry: The first thing that stood out to me about Valdosta was the beautiful campus. I also was intrigued at how much input the student body has on decisions concerning the school. We are all allowed to voice our opinions and express our interests. I also liked the fact that Valdosta State offers so many organizations; there are so many ways to get involved.

HC: What do you like to do in your spare time?

Henry: I enjoy reading, exercising, trying new things, such as skiing, hunting, rock climbing, bike-riding, traveling, hanging out with friends, and supporting my brother at his football games at Georgia Southern University.

HC: It’s very rare that you meet a guy who enjoys reading as one of his hobbies! What do you like to read?

Henry: Well, right now, I am reading Get It Done by Roger Fisher. I like to read books that enlighten me on ways to make the best decisions concerning my career choices, considering the fact that I am interested in owning a few businesses of my own.

HC: What are your plans after graduation?

Henry: After graduation, I plan on enrolling in the Air Force. After that, I want to pursue my business endeavors.

HC: Okay, finally the question all of the ladies have been waiting for… What do you look for in a girl?

Henry: First thing’s first, she must be naturally pretty with a gorgeous smile. I love when a girl is comfortable in her own skin and doesn’t have to alter her appearance to feel beautiful. She also must have a good personality and cannot be afraid to step out of her comfort zone. I love the thrill of trying new things and embarking on new adventures, so I want a girl that will be willing to experience those things with me. I am also a very ambitious guy, so I need a girl that will be supportive of me and that also has her own goals and aspirations concerning her goals after college.

Well, now you know a little more about Henry. Don’t be shy when you see him around! He is a very nice guy, and do I even have to mention how good-looking he is? Go follow him on Instagram ladies: @_HDMJ8!

Hi! I'm Elena! I'm a junior at Valdosta State University from Carrollton, GA. I'm a Business Management and Marketing major with a minor in Spanish. I love fashion and beauty and am intrigued by naturally curly hair. #CurlyHairedGirlsRunTheWorld IG: @elenaChantel_ Twitter: @elenaChantel_ Tumblr: elenaChantel.tumblr.com
Her Campus at Valdosta State.