Campus Cutie Andria Bonaparte ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Meet Andria, the girl with the freckles. I have known her since we were in elementary school, so believe me when I say, she’s AWESOME; one of the sweetest girls you’ll ever meet! Oh, and she’s cute! This is why she is this week’s Campus Cutie! 

Age: 22

Classification: Senior

Hometown: Powder Springs, Ga

Major: Mass Media

Relationship Status: Taken

Zodiac Sign: Aries

What made you choose VSU?

Closeness to Florida, the beautiful campus, and it’s still in Georgia, but still feels out of state!

What do you like to do in your spare time?

Yoga, meditate, clean, read, and watch reality shows & movies.

What are your plans after graduation?

Graduate school to study school counseling.

What’s your idea of the perfect date?

Dinner at a beach restaurant watching the sunset and serenity of the water; afterwards, go to a theatrical play in the city.

What would you consider to be the most attractive thing about you?

My freckles!

What are some of your pet peeves?

Loud mouth people, people chewing food out loud, and people complaining.

Who is your greatest inspiration and why?

My parents. My mom has two degrees and her own counseling practice; she also has her own business as a personal chef. My dad came from a foreign country to America to live the “American Dream” and he definitely accomplished that… He joined the Army, gained his bachelor’s and had his own business for over a decade. He is now retired, enjoying his retirement.

Do you have a celebrity crush? If so, who?

Ryan Gosling! Ever since I saw The Notebook, I’ve had a major crush on Ryan. The Notebook is one of my favorite movies and I love how he was portrayed as a southern gentleman fighting for love. His character in the movie is the type of man I look for.

If Hollywood made a movie about your life, what actress would take on the leading role?

Beyonce!

If you could travel to one place in the world right now, where would it be?

Venice, Italy.
President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Valdosta State, and a Mass Media major. Loves spaghetti and is currently waiting for someone to teach her how to play her guitar. Never meets a stranger. Hi :)