Campus Cutie: Alex Lalanne ’15

You ‘ve probably seen this curly headed guy on campus or hooping at the rec. Meet our Campus Cutie of the week, Alex Lalanne! 

Full Name: Alexander Lalanne

Hometown: Stamford, CT

Classification: Senior 

Zign: Capricorn

Major: Interdisciplinary Studies Major

HC: What made you choose Valdosta State University?

Alex: I chose Valdosta State because of the beautiful campus and the weather here is great! It’s also not too far from where I currently live but far enough.

HC: If you could be anyone in the world for a day, who would it be and why?

Alex: I would have to say Kanye because I like his music and sense of style. I would love to know what goes through his head throughout the day.

HC: What are you passionate about?

Alex: One of my passions is helping people and making a difference in the lives of others. I just love to see people happy.

HC: What is one thing you can’t live without?

Alex: I don’t think I could live without music. It keeps me sane.

HC: If you could stay one age forever, what would it be?

Alex: No certain age but I wish I could be forever young!

HC: Whats one word you will use to describe yourself?

Alex: Reserved.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Alex: Honestly I don’t know but I hope to see myself being very successful at whatever I do and with a wonderful family.

If you see Alex around, dont hesitate to say hello! Also follow him on Twitter and Instagram: @a1lex__

My name is Anissa Yone' Williams. I am a Graduating Communication & Marketing major at Valdosta State University, who has a passion for Entertainment, Journalism, and Music. Twitter: @_AnissaaAmor Snapchat:AnissaaAmor Instagram:_AnissaaAmor