This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Shopping, one of the greatest words to ever exist. Unfortunately, shopping means to spend money. As we continue to spend our days at home because of COVID, indulge yourself with one of these inexpensive clothing websites and shop til you drop or at least fall asleep. 

SHEIN

SHEIN is an online clothing store that is based in China. They sell anything from women’s, men’s, and children’s clothing, to fairy lights and decorations for your home. A lot of their clothes are always on trend and look as though they are designers. I will admit, and this goes for all online shopping, it is a risk. Because SHEIN is fast with their new style clothes that may reflect in the quality in their clothing. Just like everything else in this world, they may be hit or miss. Be sure to look through the reviews regardless of what item you are looking for. 

NASTY GAL

There are always sales going on at Nasty Gal so why not take a look? They carry various sizes, plus they have student discounts!! 

BOOHOO

Boohoo is a British online women’s clothing store that is constantly adding new clothes to their site every day and for very affordable prices. They even have sales that go up to 70% off!

MISSGUIDED

Missguided is also a British online store that has all the latest fashion so great prices, and they ship internationally. They also have student discounts. 

EXPRESS

Express is the place to go for your office attire. Make your zoom work clothes fashionable to show off to your colleagues. Express is not only professional attire but they also have great party clothes for your Christmas office party or New Year’s celebration.

ADORE ME

This site is all about being inexpensive and catering to all body types. None of those Victoria Secret prices. This is a subscription-based site where you get credit for your next purchases. Plus there is shipping!

H&M

From crazy poofy skirts and spike boots to your basic pair of jeans and t-shirt. H&M is an inexpensive clothing store that works with top designers to provide us with the trendiest clothes while still being eco-friendly. 

FOREVER 21

Everyone knows about Forever21 and for good reason. There are always great clothes in the sales section. The Forever 21 website also sells makeup, skincare, and hair care products. Shipping is about $5.95 or if your order is over $50 it is free. 

URBAN OUTFITTERS

Urban Outfitters- I will admit- is not the cheapest store to shop from but the best thing to do is to look out for their sales. Urban Outfitters sells makeup, skincare, haircare, and whatever you would like to add to make your home really yours. They sell numerous name brands from Nike, Champion, Dr. Martens, to I.AM.GIA

TARGET 

You guys!! Do not sleep on Target, they have amazing clothing, accessories, and shoes. They have great quality, especially their jeans. They also have really great bras and underwear sets, you just have to know where to look. 

And wilt thou have me fashion into speech The love I bear thee, finding words enough, And hold the torch out, while the winds are rough, Between our faces, to cast light on each? — I drop it at thy feet. I cannot teach My hand to hold my spirit so far off From myself—me—that I should bring thee proof In words, of love hid in me out of reach. Nay, let the silence of my womanhood Commend my woman-love to thy belief,— Seeing that I stand unwon, however wooed, And rend the garment of my life, in brief, By a most dauntless, voiceless fortitude, Lest one touch of this heart convey its grief

And Wilt Thou Have Me Fashion Into Speech by Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Jasmin Small

Valdosta '23

Hey ladies!! I am a student Valdosta State University. (Class of 2023 WHOOP WHOOP) I major in journalism and minor in mass media. I'm a pretty fun person to be around (at least I hope that I am).
Her Campus at Valdosta State.