9 Ways We Get Annoyed by Facebook

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.
Facebook is a great way to stay connected with your loved ones and classmates, but it can get annoying, FAST! Here’s 9 of the most annoying things you can experience on the Book!

1. Everyone in your graduation class has kids now: There must be something in the water in your hometown because everyone is getting pregnant nowadays!

2. Your mom is posting your baby pictures every 5 mins: You love her to death, but you wish she’d just give it a rest, for the sake of your embarrassment! 

3. Your aunts and uncles comment on all of your posts: You can post a status that simply says, “Studying!” and your aunts/uncles are commenting, “How are you? How’s school going? When do you graduate? Do you have a boyfriend? Love & miss ya! Xoxo!”

4. The same couple breaks up and gets back together every week: Seeing “(blank) is in a relationship with (bleep)” on Monday, then “(blank) is single” on Tuesday, then they’re back in a relationship by Wednesday…

5. Your best friend’s cousin’s uncle’s nephew’s step sibling keeps inviting you to play candy crush: They obviously can’t catch a hint the first few times you decline the invitation. 

6. People argue politics and current events: Everyone has different opinions and the right to voice them… besides on your news feed!

7. You’re tagged in an ugly photo: It’s always the picture of you making the ugliest face, or the picture that all of your friends look great in, except you, that you get tagged in. 

8. You’re tagged in a status that everyone keeps commenting on: The annoying notifications pile up and you have no idea what anyone is talking about. 

9. There’s always that one friend who posts status every five minutes: “Going to the mall.” “At the mall.” “Just bought a shirt.” “Leaving the mall.” ENOUGH! 

Your newsfeed may be annoying at times, but we can all agree that it is entertainment at its best! Make sure you like Her Campus Valdosta on Facebook! HCxo!

My name is Sameena! I am a criminal justice major at Valdosta State University!
Her Campus at Valdosta State.