This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

A wise person once said that a girl could never have enough shoes; this is true. With so many different colors and styles of shoes available that the list can go on forever! These are 8 of the must haves when it comes to shoes.

1. Black Pumps: These shoes are great for a professional work environment. You will wear these bad boys all day, so making sure you get a comfortable pair is a must! Black pumps are also great for after work activities, maybe a night out or after work drinks!

2. Black Sling Backs: This is a very sexy, but classy shoes that’s essential too your shoe wardrobe. You can even match these shoes with basically any office attire such as cropped trousers, knee length skirts and dresses. 

3. Leather Knee High Boots: Leather knee high boots are great for days when you want to dress down or when youw want to make a fashion statement. If you’re more of a summertime person, having great essentials to make your outfit will make fall and winter go by smoothly! Adding these shoes to a pair of jeans, matched with a cardigan and scarf is an easy but very stylish fall outfit.

4. Ankle Boots (Booties): Something to spice up your outfit, ankle boots! These can be worn with tights, skinny jeans and even dresses. They usually have a stacked heel that makes them comfortable if you’re on the go.

5. Flats: For those days when you just don’t feel like wearing heels, these are the shoes to go with! These babies keep your outfit stylish and match with pretty much anything. You can even wear them in an office or church environment as well as a day of shopping or lunch with your girlfriends.

6. Athletic Shoes: Whether you’re wearing them to exercise or even to get errands done, these shoes are a must! Find a pair you like, and make sure they fit your taste and they’ll make running errands less of a drag.

7. Rain Boots: These shoes are essential for a rainy day when you have to walk all over campus! They match that “messy but cute” and keep your feet dry and cozy!

8. Wedges: Wedges can be used for club attire or a casual cute outfit. They match with pretty much anything, and are comfortable enough to allow you to be on your feet all day, not to mention they are extremely chic!

You will never meet the end of your shopping list for shoes, but as long as you have at least one pair of each of these, you will be prepared no matter what the occasion or time of the year it is!

HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.