This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Valdosta chapter.

Fall is finally here! Cuter fashion, pumpkin flavored everything, and bae’s body heat keeping you warm as the weather transitions. Let’s embrace this cuffing season and enjoy the five weekends October has this year with these five fall date ideas!

1. Pumpkin Carving

Kick the first weekend of October off at a pumpkin patch. Pumpkin Picking is fun and inexpensive. Valdosta has several venders throughout the city. However, the real fun comes in carving and decorating the pumpkin then relishing in something the two of you made together everyday that month. 

2. The Haunted Trail

Every year VSU Campus Recreation hosts The Haunted Trail. Its usually in the last weekend of October. This would probably be even more fun as a group date, but if you’re familiar with the event it’s a necessity to have someone to grab on to. 

3. Football Game

Show some school spirit this fall! The VSU football team has three home games in October and the best part is all of them are free if you’re a current student with an active student ID. 

4. Movie Night

The month of October calls for scary movies and Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension comes out October 23rd. Grab bae and a spiced pumpkin scone from Starbucks and head over over to Valdosta Stadium Cinemas.

5. Or you guys could just cuddle up with a Pumpkin Spiced Latte from Starbucks and enjoy a little Netflix and chill.

HCXO!

Her Campus at Valdosta State.