Finding a job as told by Amy Poehler
The hardest part about growing up? Job hunting. For all you girls out there searching for that internship or full-time job, Amy Poehler is here to describe how we feel.
1. When you finally realize you are graduating in a month.
2. When you’ve received your 500th rejection email
3. When the application wants you to fill out information that is already in the uploaded resume
4. Trying to take the perfect LinkedIn profile picture
5. When you actually get a phone interview
6. When all the job offers you get are extremely low salary
7. When you realize it’s okay to not have it all
8. When an application actually asks for your GPA
9. When you get that second interview
10. When you finally land the job