This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

Kevin Limbombe is a second-year student, majoring in Business and Economics. He is a nineteen-year-old from Belle River, Ontario with a passion for athletics. Kevin plays the linebacker position on the Lancer football team as lucky number 37. Kevin is a brother and an uncle, but sorry ladies, he is taken by yours truly!  

When you’re not at school or playing football, what are your hobbies?

Playing video games like Madden 16, watching sports, and going out downtown with my teammates and friends.

Describe yourself in three words.

Outgoing, nice, humorous

What do you plan to achieve from your program in the future?

I want to be very successful in my life. I aspire to own multiple businesses such as restaurants and nightclubs, while using my skills on a daily basis.

Where do you see yourself in ten years?

Living in Vancouver, Canada as there are a variety of business opportunities due to chaotic environment.

Do you see yourself being involved with football after you have graduated?

I would like take a few years off from football after I graduate because my summers have been consumed with football since tenth grade. That being said, after I have taken a break, I would love to coach and be affiliated somehow.

Who is your celebrity crush?

Christina Milian.

What characteristics do you look for in a girl?

She has to make me laugh and have a good taste in music. I also look for someone who is encouraging and will support all of my decisions, despite how audacious they might be.

What is your favourite show on Netflix?

I can’t pick just one, but Bones, White Collar, Hawaii Five-O, Criminal Minds.

From all of the shows you listed, who is the one character you idolize and why?

Steve McGarrett from Hawaii Five-O. In the show he plays the leader of the Five-O task force. I idolize him because he shows leadership and excels at everything he does. He is a complete badass, but he has a soft side.

Bryanna Millben

Laurier Brantford '20

Hi! I'm a fourth-year at Wilfrid Laurier University working towards a BA in English with a minor in History, and the Campus Correspondent/President for HC Laurier Brantford. I have a super sweet golden retriever named Marley, and aspire to work in Public Relations.