This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner

This is the best eyeliner I think I have ever used. It’s a liquid pencil liner which I personally prefer because it has the same effect as liquid liner, but is as easy as using a pencil liner. It doesn’t run out in a week like some that I’ve used. It comes off easy enough when you wash your face but won’t rub off during the day. I have always been able to master the winged eyeliner look with this product.

Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette

I have quite a few Urban Decay palettes but this one would have to one of my favourites. It’s colours are eccentric and bright with a few neutrals mixed in to create the perfect colour scheme. These eye shadows are also great quality, and although they can get pricey, they aren’t unreasonable for a decent palette.

NYX Eye Shadow Primer

I have been using NYX eye shadow primer since I started wearing makeup 7 years ago. The little pot lasts forever, so I’ve only used two since I’ve started using it. I’ve never needed another primer because this one does the job and like all of NYX’s products, it’s quite reasonably priced.

Pure African Shea Butter

This is by far the best product I have ever used in my hair. It’s a mask that you use about once a week and I have never used anything that has made my hair feel more soft and healthy. Since bleaching my hair I have tried many things like, different oils and treatments, but this one just does the best job. It’s a pricey product but it definitely works.

MAC Lipstick: Rebel

I love all MAC lipsticks but if I had to pick my favourite it would be the shade Rebel. This is a deep purple shade that I’m in love with. MAC Lipstick is high quality without the extremely high price. It does cost much more than drugstore lipsticks, but it lasts and is also a good quality lipstick. The darker shades work better with a lip liner because it makes them last longer, but any MAC lipstick is recommended by me.

Hi everyone, my name is Sadie and I am a third year student studying Sociology. My hobbies include reading, writing, horseback riding, and eating sushi with friends.
Alanna Keren

UWindsor '20

Alanna is currently a 1st year student at the University of Windsor pursuing a degree in Education. She graduated from the University of WIndsor with double major in English and French in 2018. She was Co-CC/Editior in Chief of HCUWindsor from 2015-2018 and is now the Tresaurer and Guidance Counsellor. She is a figure skater and loves to get in some extra ice time in her free time. Her favourite animal is a polar bear and her favourite colour is purple. She love sparkles. Her clothing style is girly and kind of dressy. Sparkly make-up and big earrings are a big part of her look. When she is not doing homework, working at her job at Tootsies Shoe Store, coaching figure skating, or writing for Her Campus, she likes decorating cakes and cupcakes and hanging out with friends.