This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

Almost everyone loves Fall and everything to do with it… other than school. Here is my Fall 2016 bucket list.

1. Go to a pumpkin patch

This may seem like a very simple idea to have on a bucket list, but how many people in university actually take the time to go to a pumpkin patch, pick their own pumpkin, and carve it? Sometimes it’s the little things in life that can make you happy.

2. Go apple picking with friends

Apple picking is something that I especially enjoyed as a kid. My family would always go to an apple orchard and then bake apple crisp with all the apples we pick. I love keeping traditions like this going, even if now it’s with friends instead of families. It’s still a fun thing to do and definitely a Fall bucket list essential.

3. Go to a haunted house

Not going to lie, I’m not a big fan of anything scary, however, a haunted house is always a fun Fall activity to go to with friends and they aren’t all super scary. Try one out this Fall!

4. Buy at least one pumpkin spice latte

I know that people either love or hate pumpkin spice lattes but is it even a Fall bucket list without mentioning a PSL?

5. Go on a road trip over reading week

Road trips are often talked about as a summer event, but since we now have a reading week in Fall, a Fall road trip would be a great girls getaway as a day trip or a weekend trip to another city, or camping, etc.

6. Have a bonfire

This doesn’t even have to be said, Fall bonfires are a must. Yes, summer bonfires are great, but in Fall, you can cuddle around a fire in a comfy sweater and roast s’mores as a break from the hectic school days.

7. Have a lazy day with movies, blankets, and hot chocolate

This should be on every bucket list ever made because who doesn’t just love a movie day? Fall is especially good for a lazy day like this if the weather’s bad or you’re just feeling down after summer is over. It’s a great way to relax.

8. Jump in a pile of leaves

It’s Fall and Fall means leaves and the best part about leaves is jumping in them! And no, this is not just reserved for younger kids.

9. Have a fall photo shoot

The colours of the leaves, the grass, and all of nature in Fall is amazing. This is the perfect reason to grab some friends and have your own Fall photo shoot!

10. Go to the beach

I know, who goes to the beach in the Fall? However, the beach can be a really relaxing spot to just bring a blanket and a good book and curl up in a big sweater and a knit scarf and listen to the waves.

11. Go to a football game

For a lot of people, Fall means Football. This can be at a High school, university, or professional level game, but game days have become a great part of Fall and you should definitely get out to one this year!

12. Wear dark lipstick, scarves, and sweaters as much as possible

Some may say this doesn’t belong on a bucket list, but one of my favourite things about Fall is the fashion. It’s perfectly acceptable to wear sweaters, scarves, knit hats, and dark lip stick all the time and if you’re into that, you should embrace it this Fall!

13. Enter a Halloween costume contest

You’re never too old to dress up in the craziest, silliest, or scariest Halloween costume and go out and enter a contest for it. These contests usually include prizes and are always a good time and essential for a Fall bucket list.

14. Bake Halloween Pillsbury cookies

Any excuse to bake cookies is great but especially if they have pumpkins and ghosts on them and taste as good as these. Take some time this Fall to bake up a batch or two of these amazing cookies!

15. Eat as much candy corn as humanly possible before it goes out of season

Candy corn is a Fall tradition and even though it doesn’t taste that good, it’s the only time of the year you can get it, so binge while you can!

Hi everyone, my name is Sadie and I am a third year student studying Sociology. My hobbies include reading, writing, horseback riding, and eating sushi with friends.
Bryanna Millben

Laurier Brantford '20

Hi! I'm a fourth-year at Wilfrid Laurier University working towards a BA in English with a minor in History, and the Campus Correspondent/President for HC Laurier Brantford. I have a super sweet golden retriever named Marley, and aspire to work in Public Relations.