This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWindsor chapter.

·         

This week’s Campus Cutie is Alexa Benzinger! Alexa currently holds position of Treasurer with Jack.org and Panhellenic Delegate for Phi Sigma Sigma.

Year: Second year, Class of 2018

Major: Psychology

Hometown: Windsor

Relationship Status: TAKEN! (Sorry everyone!)

What do you like to do in your spare time? : I LOVE hanging out with my Sorority sisters, doing Yoga and reading of course!

If you could be any animal what would you be and why? : Oh, I would definitely be a Lion! That way, I could sleep twenty hours a day!

What word would you use to describe yourself and why? : I would say passionate! When I care about something, I give my all! I won’t stop working on a paper, project, or yoga move until it’s perfect. When I care about something or someone I go from 0 to 100 real quick – and I’ll make sure that everyone knows it!

Whats been your favourite memory from University so far? : I’ll never forget the day that I finished my last exam of my first semester of university! It felt so amazing to know that I survived my first semester and feel all of that stress melt away. I remember walking away from the exam and feeling, for one of the first times, that I could totally do this whole university thing! (And that I was 1/8 done my degree, aha)

Final question! What do you have to say about being chosen to be Cutie of the week? : I’m excited and honoured to be chosen! I love getting involved and connected with UWindsor and HerCampus is a great way to do that!