freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks r oV6smBBYk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

My Valentine’s Day Love Letter to You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

14 February 2019

Dearest love,

First, a very Happy Valentine’s Day to you!

This is the second Valentine’s Day that we get to celebrate together (although not physically). There are so many words in this world that cannot possibly describe how much you mean to me. I love how passionate you are about the gym and you don’t hesitate to tell me about your fitness life. I love watching your eyes light up as you start to chatter away. You get so excited that when you talk about it, it really makes me smile. That’s really how to get you talking haha.

You know, I was lost before I met you. I was going here and there, never really having a clear path to my life. Meeting you changed all of that. Knowing you has brought so much joy into my life. You are the reason why I am smiling and always happy every single day. You are so wonderful to me, the treasure of my life. You opened my eyes to new possibilities. You made me challenge myself to be a better person, not just for you but for me as well. I learned to let a lot of things go because of you. You have taught me to see passed all of that and to live life to the fullest.

You have gotten me involved into your hobbies and the things you love. You brought me into your bike life, gym life and your EDM life. Whenever I listen to the music you love (or the music you sent me), I am always reminded of you. When I want to think about you more often, I will listen to the mixes you send me on my way to class or when I am doing my workouts. I see bikes going down the road and I am always reminded of you and all of our bike adventures together.

Photo by Victoria Phandara

Every moment we share together, I am always so happy to be with you. I love every ride we go on together, every food outing, every workout and every traveling adventure with you. When our lips touch, I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the whole world. When I have you in my arms, it feels like all time has stopped and nothing could ever break us apart. Sometimes I wish that time could just freeze and that we could spend eternity together without ever having to come back to reality.

When I see the first message you send to me in the morning, it lights up my day. You always make my day (even if you make me mad). There is never a moment where I don’t think of you. I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t have you in my life. You are my best companion, my world and my everything this life can bring. Everything in me is in love with you. Nothing and nobody in this world can make me think differently of the way I feel about you. Everything in you makes sense to my life. We fit together.

Photo by Victoria Phandara

Not to be ‘not safe for work’ but I miss being with you. I miss being scooped into your arms and receiving a million cheek kisses from you. I miss having to be told that it’s all going to be alright and that the sadness will pass. I miss being reminded of my worth, having your fingers run through my hair and an arm around my waist. Of course, I miss all the intense kisses, your body pressing against mine, your breath against my ears, and your delicate fingers trailing down my body. Yes, I miss those. Most of all, I crave your gentle touches, the little gestures that remind me of how much love you have for me, and that I am safe. I miss the hands holding my cheek as you kiss me and the eyes staring so deeply into mine. I miss your soft whispers and little kisses against my ear, your warmth against my skin and the arms around me.

I love you with all my heart, to the moon and back. I will always be ready to be with you every moment of my life. You are my world and my life. Don’t ever doubt my love for you. You are so special to me and I appreciate every impact you have made in my life.

Loving you forever and always,

Victoria

Victoria is a senior at the University of West Georgia. She is an English major with a minor in Mass Communications. She loves fashion, coffee, reading, writing and all things related to motorcycles.