This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

Our #HCSurvivalKits have finally arrived! This Spring semester, we got amazing free skincare samples from Innisfree. Innisfree is the #1 beauty brand in Korea. This brand has everything from face masks to cleansing oil and foam to hydrating serum and even face and eye moisturizer. Innisfree uses fresh and natural ingredients like green tea that are grown on Jeju Island itself. The moisture from the leaves are squeezed out to collect amino acids and minerals that our skin would love. Our welcome kit sample comes with a face mask, hydrating cream, hydrating eye cream, and hydrating serum. Here is our Her Campus guide to maintaining a skincare routine with the basic essentials.

Step One: My Real Squeeze Mask

Photo by Innisfree

These are 100% Biodegradable face masks that come in 18 flavors for you to choose from. They vary from three levels of hydration: water base, essence base and cream base. The water base types are light and fresh, essence base are recommended for deep hydration and cream base are for those who wish to keep their skin intensely nourished.

Make sure your face is clean and fresh from any dirt and oil. Gently open your mask to avoid rips and tears and place it on your face, making sure to avert from the eyes and lip area. Leave on for 10 to 20 minutes before taking the mask off and disposing it in the trash. After, you are going to gently pat the remaining residue on your face for absorption. The face masks are individual single-use sheets that you can take anywhere and keep your skin hydrated and moisturized. They can be used once a day but it is recommended to be used two to three times a week.

Step Two: Intensive Hydrating Serum

Photo by Innisfree

This intensive hydrating serum is mixed with freshly squeezed Jeju green tea extract and green tea seed oil to keep your face moisturized and nourished for clear and luscious skin. After your mask, apply this serum evenly to your face and neck and pat for better absorption.

Step Three: Intensive Hydrating Eye Cream

Photo by Innisfree

The intensive hydrating eye cream is to target the soft and tender skin around your eyes. This antioxidant eye cream helps protect the area around your eyes and keeps it moisturized. Make sure you are using your ring fingers and, gently, apply the cream using light-tapping motions.

Step Four: Intensive Hydrating Cream

Photo by Innisfree

The intensive hydrating cream is all about moisturizing and keeping your skin hydrated. Apply the hydrating cream evenly onto your face and neck. Once applied, gently smooth the cream all over your face and neck. Just like all the other steps with using the serum or cream, you need to lightly pat your skin for better absorption.

Step Five: Protection

Photo by Innisfree

After you apply all the hydrating serums and cream, you are going to want to make sure your skin is protected. If you are exposed without any protection, this can lead to skin cancer, wrinkles and even sun spots. Start by getting in the habit of applying sunscreen mild cream every day, even if it’s raining outside.

These are the basics to the best Korean skincare your skin can get. Trust me, they work like magic! Don’t hestitate to try these out and leave a review on Innisfree‘s website. Happy glowing!

Victoria is a senior at the University of West Georgia. She is an English major with a minor in Mass Communications. She loves fashion, coffee, reading, writing and all things related to motorcycles.