This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

It may still be hot in Georgia but the weather is slowly getting cooler which means it’s time to bring out all the cute fall wardrobe staples. Below are what I love to have in my closet during the fall season

Blanket Scarves

Photo by Cory Bouthillette on Unsplash

Blanket scarves are my favorite because they add more detail to your outfit. Plus they tend to be really big so if you are ever cold in class then you can drape it around you to keep you warm.

Ankle Boots

Photo by Camila Damásio on Unsplash

Ankle Booties are another must-have because they come in so many styles that you can dress them up or dress them down.

Cardigans

Photo by Maksym Kaharlytskyi on Unsplash

Cardigans are everything for the fall season. With the many styles, colors, and textures you can find one that fits you plus they are super warm as well.

Leather Jackets

Photo by Alexis Reyna on Unsplash

Leather jackets can definitely add some edge to your look. They are perfect when pairing with jeans or even a dress, whichever you prefer.

Sweater dresses

Photo by Daria Shevtsova from Pexels

Sweater dresses combine my favorite clothing elements, sweaters, and dress. With this Fall must-have you can look dress up while still feeling warm all around.

Turtleneck tops

Photo by Dellon Thomas from Pexels

Okay to be honest turtlenecks are kind of uncomfortable but they are such a fall staple and they look really nice for an OOTD pic. Also, they keep your neck warm so you can’t go wrong with that.

I hope this article gave you some inspiration on what to wear this fall season. I cannot wait to see your looks!

Hello! My name is Samara Marshall and I am currently studying Mass Communications at the University of West Georgia.
I am a senior at the University of West Georgia studying Mass Communications concentrating on Digital Media and Telecommunications. My minor is in English literature. I hope to become a content creator once I graduate this December!