This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

Okay ladies, what we have all been waiting for is finally here. FALL SEASON or should I say hair season? It’s the perfect time of year to try out new hair looks! As the fall air gets colder and colder, our hair color gets warmer and warmer. Normally, we want to go for a darker look, but fall hair trends of 2017 says otherwise. Now, let’s talk trends based on hair color.

1. The Blonde Bombshell

(Photo by Autri Taheri on Unsplash goes here)

For all of you blonde bombshells out there, you are in luck because your fall hair trend is HOT! You get to go dark and light (ugh, lucky right?). It’s time for you to channel your inner Lauren Conrad with the ashy blonde, textured, and 90s grown out look. Now, something that will shock all of you is platinum. Yes, I said platinum and no, it’s not just for summer. Be bold and brave and take on a full on platinum look like Karlie Kloss who let’s be honest, can rock any hair color!

2. The Red Blossom

Photo by Bruno Gomiero on Unsplash

To the beautiful little mermaids, I envy your fall hair trend! You get the deep red that we all have dreamt of having ever since we fell in love with Lindsay Lohan from Parent Trap. Think of your favorite celebs like Emma Stone, or Rihanna with her long and dark auburn hair. Not only does your hair beauty shine in the spring and summer, but you have the power to experiment with the best fall hair trends in all shades of red.

3. The Dark Beauty

Photo by Allef Vinicius on Unsplash

Where are all my brunettes at? Your best hair season is fall because you have the excuse to bring out the caramel tones to transition into the colder months ahead. If you want to take a warmer approach, then your celebrity hair goals might be people like Chrissy Teigen, Selena Gomez, and Jessica Alba, all of whom incorporated subtle caramel highlights throughout her hair. If you are feeling even wilder, you can go all black to a dark chocolate. Black is bold, sexy, and beautiful. Celebs such as: Kerry Washington, Kendall Jenner, and Megan Fox are perfect inspirations for this bold move.

4. The Modern Elsa

Photo by Ashton Bingham on Unsplash

Last but certainly not least, the most adventurous and contemporary fall hair trend of 2017 is the silver fox. If you are looking for something new, exciting and fresh then this might be the hair trend you should give a try. Tons of celebrities have been giving this a stab and rocking it! The best part about grey is that you have the option of either going all out or keeping it subtle by incorporating it into the ends of your hair or giving your hair color a slight grey tint. Ciara is the perfect example for this trend. Seriously, how can someone look so perfect?! Kylie Jenner is another amazing grey hair example. Not only did she go all grey at one point, but she allowed her spunky personality to rock the grey tint along with dark roots and grey at her ends.

Here’s to sporting the hottest hair in the coolest season.  

Lover of all things pretty. Gold is my favorite decor. Proud napper, shopper, and Pinterest user. I have high goals and dreams of being a host for E! News or the Today Show. Extremely passionate about giving to others and always striving to be a positive role wherever I go. Favorite quote: "Choose, everyday to forgive yourself. You are human, flawed, and most of all worthy of love." -Alison Malee- I want others to feel loved every single day. No one should ever feel anything less than loved and important, so if you are reading this right now then please know that you are so loved, important, and valued. Xo -V
Itunu is a senior at the University of West Georgia. She is a Mass Communications major with a concentration on journalism, and a Creative Writing minor. In other words, she loves to write. She also loves Jesus, and enjoys food, Instagram, shoes and Pinterest. Itunu loves learning new things and hopes to become a fashion journalist one day. In her free time, she likes spending time with her friends and family, watching YouTube videos (or Netflix), and sleeping.