5 Emotions You’ll Have While Watching Stranger Things 2

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

Stranger Things 2 came out on Netflix on Friday, and if you watched it, you probably had one or more of the following emotions. Read on to find out.

1. Shock 

this. show. is. crazy. period. If you watch the show, then you know that Stranger Things is a freaky show. You just don’t know what’s coming next!

2. Paranoia 

confession: after I watched the first episode of Stranger Things season 1, I was a little scared of light bulbs… and I still refuse to get fairy lights to hang up in my room lol.

3. Anticipation

that’s why I’m sure tons of people watched the whole season 2 in one sitting, because you don’t know what’s gonna happen, but you wanna know!

4. Sentimentality 

for those of you who haven’t watched the whole season 2, I’m right there with ya. If I finish watching the whole season now, then what am I gonna watch for the next year?? And as for that awesome intro, I never “skip intro,” ’cause it’s more that just an “intro.”

5. Giggles:

you can’t help but smile at how adorable the “Mike, Will, Lucas, and Dustin” squad is; they’re literally #squadgoals

What other emotions did you have while watching the news season on Stranger Things? Let us know in the comments!

Itunu is a senior at the University of West Georgia. She is a Mass Communications major with a concentration on journalism, and a Creative Writing minor. In other words, she loves to write. She also loves Jesus, and enjoys food, Instagram, shoes and Pinterest. Itunu loves learning new things and hopes to become a fashion journalist one day. In her free time, she likes spending time with her friends and family, watching YouTube videos (or Netflix), and sleeping.