4 Reasons Why Pandas Are The Most Adorable Animals Out There

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWG chapter.

Pandas are most commonly native to the country of China but have recently showcased at different zoos around the world. Their appearance is easily recognizeable with the large black patches around their eyes and having a little round belly. Here are four reasons why they are the most adorable animals.

1. They are so chill.

Photo by Debbie Molle on Unsplash

Pandas are the most relaxed animals that I have ever seen. They generally don’t let anything bother them. They are completely content to just sit around and eat their bamboo all day.

2. They are essentially us lazy humans but better.

Photo by Ying Wu on Unsplash

Whenever you go to the zoo and see pandas, you don’t really get a show. Pandas are always lazying about. Don’t take this the wrong way. Pandas are supposed to be like that as opposed to humans who choose to lay around all day (which they are definitely are not designed to do).

3. They are #relatable.

Photo by Jeremy C on Unsplash

Just looking at the picture above, I see myself whenever my alarm goes off in the morning. Honestly, who hasn’t made that move while being jerked out of sleep?

4. They are always so happy.

Photo by Joshua J. Cotten on Unsplash

Who could look at that picture and not smile? Pandas somehow manage to look adorable doing just about anything. But the most adorable thing of all, is seeing them happy. Which they almost always are. These beautiful creatures are so chill and happy they can brighten anyone’s day.

I am freshman at uwg. I love writing.