This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UWF chapter.

On our first ever edition of Ask the Boys, we’ll be talking to boys at the University of West Florida all about sex. In order to get the most juicy responses to our dirty questions, our participants will remain anonymous. However, we will be referring to our participants by their majors or whatever name they created. Alright, let’s get it on.

Our boys:

Senior History major

Psychology major

Business major

Graphic Design major

UWF Lacrosse Player

Engineering major

Nursing major

Supply chain major

Her Campus UWF: Do you use Tinder for hookups or relationships?

Our boys were pretty split on this one. The two most popular answers were “My Tinder is dryer than the Sahara Desert” and “I’m ready to be loved. Where are the ladies at?” Ladies, the UWF Lacrosse player is looking to be loved. Find him. Surprisingly, the Business major is the only one looking for hookups. So, if a UWF boy’s Tinder isn’t dry AF, he’s looking for a relationship.

How important is it to you to make your S/O orgasm?

When we decided to ask this question, I was really worried we would get a lot of “Wait… girls orgasm?” However, our results showed a 100 percent of our boys said they always make sure their S/O finishes.

Do you use protection?

Unfortunately, our boys are very split on this one. Majority of the boys said, “Don’t be silly, wrap your willy!” or “Depends… do they look sketchy?” Guys, always use condoms. STD’s are not cute. Our outlier again is the Business major. He said, “Team bareback!” Business major, you are getting some old fashioned Aunty side eye.

Foreplay or straight to sex?

Our boys all agreed they like to do a little or a lot of foreplay. Either way, our boys say they like to take their time with sex.

How long do you wait to have sex with your S/O?

For this question, our boys had a wide range of answers. Some of them said it depends on where their relationship is at. Nursing major said one to two months. Business major said one to two weeks. Psychology major and Supply chain major said, “ASAP.” Graphic Design major said, “Whenever she wants to” because he is always ready to go.

I think this month’s Ask the Boys revealed a lot about UWF boys. The boys value their sexual partners because they make sure their partner gets the attention he or she needs. This segment also revealed that boys are slacking on using protection. PSA it’s everyone’s responsibility to have/use condoms. If you have some questions you would love to see answered in next month’s Ask the Boys, email uwf@hercampus.com .

Gina Castro is a junior at the University of West Florida where she is double majoring in English Literature and Journalism. She is currently the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus UWF and an editorial intern for Ballinger Publishing. Since her sophomore year, she has been an active member of her university's Her Campus chapter. When she's not researching new stories to write articles about, she is watching knitting tutorials or obsessing over Toni Morrison.