As spring semester at UW Stout rolls on, the annual tradition of the Samuel E Wood process is here. The highest non-academic achievement a student at Stout can receive, and we’ll be up to our eyeballs in paperwork applying for it. At least we’re in it together, and can relate to the following experiences…
- When You Get the Letter From SSA
We’re going from stress-free Winter break to the final lap in Mario Kart people!
- Realizing You Have to Choose TWO People to Write Recommendation Letters
It’s like Sophie’s Choice for mentors!
- Getting in Contact With Your Mentors
Are we on a first name basis? Is cordially yours too formal for a sign off? Please say nice things about me!
- Sending in Your Resume and Involvement Experience in for Rec Letters
Yes it is I, the girl who lost track of her leadership experience.
- Getting Your Letters Back
Is it possible to overdose on Serotonin?
- Looking Up How to Write a Cover Letter
Is block style appropriate? Or should I do modified?
- Writing Your Involvement Essays
I am out of synonyms for leadership and service.
- Getting Everything Submitted in Time
These last two weeks have nearly killed me!
Applications are open until March 6th at midnight! May the odds be ever in your favor y’all!