Staying in Style During National Women’s Month

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

International Women’s Month is the perfect way to celebrate women! Here are some great clothing, accessories, and other things from Etsy that you’ll be needing to celebrate in style and empower the women that surround you this month and throughout the year.

There are so many unique shirts out there, especially on Etsy. My favorite feminism shirt is with the quote, “Pizza Rolls, Not Gender Roles.” It is listed as only $11.70 on Etsy!

I absolutely love coffee mugs. I think that Etsy businesses are creative with the pictures and quotes that they use on them.  This is a super cute mug with those participating in a Women’s March. It is a super empowering and motivative mug for all women.

Pins are another really cool way to express yourself and your interests. Etsy is one of the best places to go to get really unique pins. This cat as Rosie is such a hoot that I would wear it everyday!

Jewelry is a great way to accentuate an outfit.  This is a pretty bold piece of jewelry as a uterus, but it’s a great way to show that you are proud to be supportive of women!

Having art pieces that reflect who you are make great additions to your room or house.  Feminism art is so wide that you can use it to decorate such as quotes or pictures of empowering women such as this Rosa Parks art print.

Erika is a Professional Communications and Emerging Media student at the University of Wisconsin - Stout.  She hopes to find a career in journalism after graduation to continue her love for writing. She loves fashion, dancing, and sleeping.
Her Campus at UW-Stout