Anna Schultz-Fun Friends In Photobooth
Anna Schultz-Fun Friends In Photobooth
Anna Schultz / Her Campus

Megan Rapinoe Tweets to Make Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

The US has the best soccer players in the world playing for them on the women’s team. Amongst that team, we have the spectacularly amazing Megan Rapinoe, the activist, the entrepreneur, and the inspiration. Soak up some of her brilliance with a handful of her tweets!

Getting Into It With Ted Cruz

Relatable

Loving Elizabeth Warren

Megan was once of Warren’s most vocal supporters, and was featured in one of her ads! They really showed off #WomenSupportingWomen

Showing Off Love to Her Teammates

Empowered women empower women!

Struggles With Being an Adult

Is now a good time to invest in low risk CDs?

Promoting Fun Projects!

Can you imagine working with Whoopi Goldberg, Hasan Minaj, Stacey Abrams AND Sue Bird? What an ensemble!

Supporting MORE Women

She is truly doing the lord’s work!

Getting Into it With Marco Rubio

Understandable

Civic Engagement

It’s always great to see!

Being Featured on the L Word!

What an inspiration <3

The Energy of the Women’s Soccer Team

Best friends on and off the court!

Megan once said the most perfect thing, “I need to feel like I have that freedom to make mistakes and to just try things”, which perfectly encapsulates life itself. 

Stephanie Zengler is a Business Administration major and Communication Studies minor, and she completely understands if you think her last name is actually Ziegler. Like a lot of business majors, Stephanie has a favorite Andrew Carnegie quote, and like a good communication minor, has very strong opinions on the Oxford comma. Aside from being a Stout student, Stephanie is an avid fan of Bay Area sports, Fleetwood Mac, and the amazingly perfect show Dollface.