Meet Miss Campus Cutie – Kelsey Jahn

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Name: Kelsey Lou Jahn

Hometown: Right here in good ole’ Menomonie, WI

Major: Retail Merchandising and Management

Year: Junior

Relationship Status: It’s complicated 

HC: Describe yourself in three words.

KJ: Outspoken, affectionate and caring.

HC: What is something most people don’t know about you?

KJ: I have three tattoos and nine piercings. 

HC: What is your ideal first date?

KJ: It really wouldn’t matter. Maybe movies and snacks on the couch with a ton of blankets and pillows to cozy up with. If the guy made the date night plans, I really couldn’t complain!

HC: What are your plans after college?

KJ: If I don’t have a job lined up before I graduate, I plan on just up and moving down to Chicago. Since Chicago is such a big retail area, along with it being my favorite city, I cannot see myself anywhere else!

HC: Who is your style icon?

KJ: I am obsessed with GiGi Hadid! Her style is untouchable!

HC: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?

KJ: The first thing I notice is someone’s smile! Beyond that, I look for someone who trusts me and who I can trust, honesty, a good sense of humor because I am very sarcastic but also love to laugh, someone who loves adventure, and really just someone who can be themselves around me.

HC: How are you involved on campus?

KJ: I am in three different clubs – Her Campus, Love Your Melon, and Stout Retail Association.

HC: What are 3 things you cannot live without?

KJ: My phone, my family, and mascara.

HC: Do you have any pets? If, so what kind and name(s)?

KJ: I have two dogs, Mistty and Harper. Mistty is a Black Lab Airedale Mix, and Harper is a little spit fire, 4 month old, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.

HC: What is one thing on your bucket list?

KJ: To take a hot air balloon ride around Paris!

HC: What is your go-to study spot?

KJ: My bed.

HC: What is your favorite Disney movie?

KJ: I love the Disney classics like Sleeping Beauty and Snow White.

Kelsey’s Favorites

Song: “Sorry” by Justin Bieber

Food: CARBS CARBS CARBS

Vacation Spot: Anywhere tropical

Celebrity Crush: Zac Efron

Hanna Carpenter Hanna, originally from Prior Lake, MN, is a Senior at the University of Wisconsin - Stout with a major in Retail Merchandising and Managment. Hanna is a writer and partcipates in the event committee for the UW-Stout chapter. She loves spending time with her family and friends. She loves music and is a HUGE fan of Chris Brown.