Meet Campus Cutie – Lars Everson!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Name: Lars Everson

Hometown: Blair, Wisconsin

Year: Freshman, Class of 2020

Major/Minor: Digital Marketing Technology with a Minor in Photography and Video

Relationship Status: Single

HC: Describe yourself in three words.

LE: Outgoing, empathetic, and creative.

HC: How are you involved on campus?

LE: On campus I am involved in Dance Ensemble, performing this coming weekend December 2nd at 7:00p.m. and December 3rd at 3:00p.m. I also work in the Blue Devil Market seven hours a week, as well as being part of a soon-to-be organization called Innovative Digital Marketing Association (IDMA for short). 

HC: What is your favorite thing about UW-Stout?

LE: My favorite thing about UW-Stout so far has to be the people and relationships that me and my now very close friends have formed over the past three months.

HC: What is your dream job?

LE: My dream job would be to dance, sing, or perform professionally. I would love to do that, but I felt that marketing through technology would be more logical and a better fit. That way I can still perform and not lose my love for it.

HC: What do you look for in a significant other?

LE: I look for a man that stays active, leading to hopefully a healthier lifestyle. I also look for some basic characteristics such as honesty and loyalty. Common everyday kindness is a must, not to mention a need for excitement and adventure. Lastly, this person has to have some form of motivation or passion. Something that they can work for and that will help them develop as a person and hopefully through them help me develop.

HC: What would be your ideal first date?

LE: My ideal first date would be something casual, more low key.  I think it’s important to keep the first date as simple as possible, because it should be all about getting to know one another enough to know if you’d be interested in another date. First thoughts would be to go on a hike, get coffee, or even just exploring someplace new, somewhere neither I nor them have been.

HC: What is one thing you are most proud of?

LE: I am proud of each and every one of my mistakes. Those mistakes taught me what I was doing wrong and they allowed me to be able to develop as a person!

HC: What is your favorite winter activity?

LE: My favorite winter activity would be anything outside. I love the cold. so I like snowboarding, making snowmen, ice skating, and just adventuring to take beautiful white Christmas photos. 

HC: What is one surprising fact about you?

LE: I played the tuba for three years in high school.

HC: Do you have a favorite quote or catch phrase?

LE: “Attitude is 90% of the solution.”

Lars’s Favorites!

Song: “This Town” by Niall Horan, or “King” (acoustic) by Years and Years

Movie: We Bought a Zoo

Food: Lemon Cake

Celebrity Crush: Colton Haynes, Matt Damon, or Heath Ledger

Place on Campus: Anywhere outside

All photos courtesy of Lars Everson.

I'm a Criminal Justice and Rehabilitation major at the University of Wisconsin - Stout who enjoys dancing, thought-provoking movies, and anything that involves zombies.
Her Campus at UW-Stout