Local Student Hopes for Tech Issues During Online Meeting

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

2 hours into a 30 minute meeting allegedly had Journalism major Tatiana Young praying to deities to shutting off her internet connection. 

“I know that this is a group meeting, and it’s important to keep on top of everything, but I’m hoping for the sweet release of death at this point.”

Before jumping off the call, Tatiana reportedly suggested switching to Zoom for the next scheduled meeting, knowing that their free version automatically disconnects video calls at 40 minutes. 

DISCLAIMER: Satire

Stephanie Zengler is a Business Administration major and Communication Studies minor, and she completely understands if you think her last name is actually Ziegler. Like a lot of business majors, Stephanie has a favorite Andrew Carnegie quote, and like a good communication minor, has very strong opinions on the Oxford comma. Aside from being a Stout student, Stephanie is an avid fan of Bay Area sports, Fleetwood Mac, and the amazingly perfect show Dollface.