This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Name:  Eliza Pommer

Hometown:  Stillwater, Minnesota

Year:  Junior

Major:  Graphic Design

Relationship Status:  Single

HC: Tell us a little bit about yourself

EP: I am a member of Alpha Phi and I am the Director of Social Media and Advertising.  I can be either really active or just the laziest person on earth!

HC: What are your plans after college?

EP: I would really love to travel for a few months after I graduate, but hopefully after that land a solid job and possibly move to New York City for a few years and work there!

HC: What would be your dream job?

EP: My dream job would be to design logos for various companies and brand the logos as well.

HC: What are you looking forward to this Spring semester?

EP: I’m definately looking for a fresh start with classes, as well as getting into a consistent work out routine!

HC: Define the men at UW-Stout.

EP: There are too many different type of men and personalities to define, but I would say most are very outgoing!

HC: What does the “ideal man” look like to you and what personal qualities does he have?

EP: Obviously I’m attracted to certain types of men but looks don’t so much matter to me.  But he would have to have a great sense of humor, be adventurous, athletic, and just overall genuine!

HC: Your worst date experience?

EP: I’ve really only ever been on two dates so luckily I haven’t had that worst date experience yet!

HC: Who is your celebrity crush? 

EP: Tom Hardy *insert heart eyes* He is big and muscular, has tattoos, a sexy accent and those lips… What is there not to love?

HC: I think most of us ladies can agree with that! What’s the most important thing that you think girls need to remember about dating/relationships today?

EP: I think girls shouldn’t dwell on a guy who doesn’t show mutual feelings back.  If the guy wants to be with you, he will make sure it happens, and if not, he doesn’t care as much as you deserve.

Her Campus at UW-Stout