This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Dorm-Friendly Fall Treats

No oven necessary. Yep, that’s right. You can make super adorable treats in the comfort of your very own dorm room. These recipes are perfect for a Halloween or Thanksgiving potlucks or a fun party. All of the treats are featured on Pinterest along with many others! Just search the tags: Easy, Fall, Treats.

1.)  Mini Donut Spiders

What you need:

–       Large pretzel twists

–       Mini donuts

–       M&M’s

–       Chocolate frosting

Step one: Cut the pretzels where it curves so they are like the legs of a spider.

Step two: Pierce the pretzel legs into the mini donut.

Step three: Spread the frosting on the mini donut where you want the eyes to be.

Step four: Place the M&M’s where you put the frosting as eyes.

2.)  Fruity Feather Turkey

What you need:

–       Fruit Roll Up’s

–       Nutter Butter peanut butter sandwich cookie

–       2 candy eyeballs

–       1 candy corn

–       Betty Crocker Whipped fluffy white frosting

Step one: Unwrap the Fruit Roll Up; remove paper. Cut the fruit roll up into a rectangle and cut one edge into a curve. (You should have at least three cut out.)

Step two: Separate the Nutter Butter cookie and put the side opposite to the curve between the cookies. (If you want extra hold between the cookies, slather the fluffy white frosting between the cookies.

Step three: Shape the feet with the remaining Fruit Roll Up and gently stick those under the cookie as well.

Step four: Use the frosting to attach the eyes and the candy corn.

3.)  Apple Peanut Butter Teeth

What you need:

–       Your favorite kind of apple

–       Peanut butter (Creamy if possible)

–       Mini marshmallows

Step one: Core the apple and cut it into eighths or sixths depending on how big you want your slices to be.

Step two: Spread the peanut butter on one side of each apple slice.

Step three: Put the mini marshmallows between two peanut buttered apple slices

I hope these fun ideas spark up some conversation and are as delicious as they look. A fun idea might be to get your floor together and make some treats.

“Autumn is a second spring when every leaf’s a flower.”- Albert Camus

Hannah is currently a freshmen at the University of Wisconsin - Stout. She is studying Business Administration. Along with Her Campus, she enjoys sand volleyball, Netflix, and cats. 
Her Campus at UW-Stout