Campus Cutie: Katelyn Lokrantz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Name:  Katelyn Lokrantz

Major: Business Administration and Supply Chain Management

Year: Sophomore

Hometown: Menomonie

Relationship status: Single

HC: Who is your celebrity crush: Josh Duhamel

HC: What do people say is your best quality?

KL: I am very open to trying new things, and I am good at brightening people’s day!

HC: How are you involved in campus?

KL: I have been actively involved since my freshman year and I love it! I am a collegiate member of Sigma Sigma Sigma National Sorority, Exec. Board member of Academic Honor Society, Exec. Board member of the Brewing Craft& Science Association and a member of CSCMP and APICS relating to my major.’

HC: Where do you see yourself 5-10 years from now?

KL: I would like to see the world, so traveling some! I’ll probably be settling down somewhere in Wisconsin. Work for a brewery, kids, the works!

HC:  Who is the main influence on your life?

KL: I would have to give my dad a shout out here. He is pretty cool.

HC: If you were given a large amount of money, what is the first thing you would spend it on?

KL: For my safety-a new, dependable car, with cruise control and a sunroof! 

HC: What is your ideal first date experience?

KL: Surprise me! As long as we get out of the house and go do something, I will be happy!

HC: What is an ultimate deal breaker in a relationship?

KL:  Money. Yes, money is necessary, but I truly believe money does not buy happiness. Simply put, making boatloads of money is not my #1 goal. I’d rather live a little, not work all the time; and I would want my partner to live a little with me :)

HC: If you could develop any superpower, what would it be?

KL: Invisibility hands down. You can hop on an airplane, sneak in on top-secret meetings. Cool stuff.

HC: Favorite place on campus?

KL: Second floor of Jarvis Hall by the big windows. Lots of open space, relaxing place to just sit and do homework.

HC: Any other quirks about yourself you want people to know?

KL: I find happiness in many weird places. It is definitely the little things in life that help shine that silver lining in everything. :)

Allison, Currently student at U of Wisconsin-Stout major in Human Development Studies. Hometown Minneapolis MN- it's been a big change from big city MN to small town WI. Huge fan of teacup pigs and anything furry. Always on the move, type of person you can hear before you see.