This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Just when you thought you watched everything good on Netflix, there are always a few more movies to satiate your hunger for entertainment. Here are some that you may have missed!

Searching for an apocalypse/comedy mashup? Look no further, because Seeking a Friend for the End of the World has just the right amount of humor to go with this dark theme. Steve Carell and Keira Knightley are an unexpectedly great duo, and make this movie perfect for whatever mood you’re in.

In Your Eyes is a love story with a twist. Two star-crossed lovers at different ends of the United States, find out that they have a connection that defies scientific logic; they must figure out how to use it to find each other and overcome their many obstacles.

Changeling is based partially on true events, and displays beautifully how far a mother will go to protect her children when no one else will. This is truly one of Angelina Jolie’s best performances and will have you hooked from the start.

Circle begins with 50 living strangers in a room and ends with just one left standing. This movie explores our decisions and how humans act, when faced with imminent danger.

This sci-fi thriller takes place almost completely underwater and will keep you guessing until the very end. It features an all-star cast and a plotline so unique that you may even forget to look at your phone!

I'm a Criminal Justice and Rehabilitation major at the University of Wisconsin - Stout who enjoys dancing, thought-provoking movies, and anything that involves zombies.
Her Campus at UW-Stout