Graduate Celebrating With Confetti
Graduate Celebrating With Confetti
Alanna Martine Kilkeary / Her Campus

13 Sentimental Graduation Tweets that Almost Make Up for Missing Commencement

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

The world has become something of an unfamiliar place over the last several months. We rang in 2020 with so much promise, and now we’re almost halfway through the year trying to make sense of it all. What a lot of us are trying to make sense of right now is graduation, and how to celebrate that momentus accomplishment while still social distancing. Throughout the next few weeks, we’re going to be reminded every Saturday about the graduations that have been cancelled, post-poned, and moved online. It’s not the ceremony we were promised all those years ago, but we have to adapt. And thankfully there are so many examples around us of people who have made the best of this situation. 

Yard Decorations

https://twitter.com/MicahMoriah/status/1259138130294251521

Getting Dressed Up

Aesthetic Photo Shoots

Embracing Technology

Decking Out the House!

Looking to the Future

Getting that Walk in

Max Virtual Fun

Giving Your Graduation Cap the Full Razzle Dazzle

Family Excitement

So Much Hype

Gotta Celebrate in Full Force

It’s Your Day!

https://twitter.com/Moet_k/status/1259115162319106048

It’s not how anybody expected to close out the school year, but it’s something to tide us over until the world goes back to normal!

Stephanie Zengler is a Business Administration major and Communication Studies minor, and she completely understands if you think her last name is actually Ziegler. Like a lot of business majors, Stephanie has a favorite Andrew Carnegie quote, and like a good communication minor, has very strong opinions on the Oxford comma. Aside from being a Stout student, Stephanie is an avid fan of Bay Area sports, Fleetwood Mac, and the amazingly perfect show Dollface.