This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Stout chapter.

Graduation is right around the corner. In the midst of finals, hanging out with friends and packing to move onto your next adventure, decorating a cap for graduation is one more item on the list. Luckily, here are 10 graduation caps to inspire you:

Major Specific

You spent all these years studying this subject. Time to show off what you know.

The Sentimental

They say that college is where you meet your ultimate BFFs. You may have found this to be true, so why not pay an ode to the people who made college so special?

Faith-Filled

If your faith is a fundamental part of your life, you can incorporate it into graduation with your favorite verse, song lyric or teaching.

All. The. Glitter.

When in doubt, add more glitter. You can’t go wrong with a little extra sparkle.

Hat Humor

In all the seriousness of finals and graduation ceremonies, a good laugh never hurt anyone.

Movie Inspiration

Do you have a quote from a childhood movie that’s kept you going at 3 a.m. when you still haven’t started your paper? Pay homage to your media heroes with a hat inspired by them.

Painful Accuracy

You have officially transitioned from being a poor college student to being a poor college grad. Congratulations.

Furry Friend Reminder

Because we all know the real reason you got your degree was to get a better paying job so you can buy your dog the good dog treats.

Job Seeker

You need to find a job somehow. Might as well make your online portfolio easily available.

The Procrastinator

Was leaving everything until last minute your specialty throughout your education? This is the hat for you. Finish your legacy with winging it once again.

With so many different ways to decorate your hat, you’re going to want to get a second degree so you don’t have to pick just one.

Kendra Lamer

UW Stout '19

Kendra Lamer is the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at UW-Stout. She is a professional communication and emerging media major with a concentration in applied journalism at the University of Wisconsin-Stout. When she's not doing school work or writing for Her Campus, you can find her dancing at the studio, going for a run, drinking coffee or decorating for holidays way too early. After graduating, she plans on pursuing a career in public relations or journalism and adopting lots of dogs.
Her Campus at UW-Stout