Artists You Should Be Listening To This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UW Lax chapter.

1.) The Head and The Heart

This coed indie folk band from Seattle is sure to fit your chilly autumn feels with their combination of soul and instrumental talent.

2.) Bon Iver

The saying that Bon Iver gains momentum in the cold months of the year isn’t a lie. There’s something about this Wisconsin naitive, Justin Vernon, and his voice of vulnerable power that takes you away.

3.) Young The Giant

This American indie rock band is sure to get you jamming out with their soothing and upbeat tunes.

3.) Kaleo

If you’re craving a blues-y/rock band that satisfies all your sad song to banger needs (+ a studly lead singer) then Kaleo is your answer!

4.) ODESZA

If you’re sick of the overplayed Chainsmokers, but like their vibe——-ODESZA is their American electric duo counterpart. (Great study tunes, too!)

5.) Dermot Kennedy

This Irish cutie may be a small name when it comes to the music industry——but his sound is one you won’t forget.

6.) The Avett Brothers

An oldie but a goodie! There’s nothing quite like brotherly love when it comes to good, authentic music. This folk rock band never seems to disappoint. 

7.) Lord Huron

You may recognize these guys from the Netflix series Thirteen Reasons Why, however these guys are rocking it far behind their popular hit.

8.) Cold War Kids

These four indie rockers won’t leave you hanging—-their music will without a doubt getting you moving on the chilly autumn days.