This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

The short winter has passed, and it’s already spring. Flowers will bloom soon, and grass will turn bright green. Here is some music that you should listen to while enjoying the sunlight.

As we embrace the vibrant melodies of our spring playlist, let them be a gentle reminder of the beauty that surrounds us, the promise of brighter days ahead, and the joy that music brings to our lives. No matter the weather outside, let these tunes uplift your spirit, warm your heart, and guide you to dance in the rhythm of life’s ever-changing seasons.

Mina Lee is a writer at the Her Campus at Virginia chapter. She writes articles regarding topics of trending entertainment, beauty, and pop culture. Mina has worked as an editor for Policyviz and edited the book DataViz. She has volunteered as a social media manager and a translator at the Penta Olympic Fencing Club, where she translated Chinese, English, and Korean. She is currently a Sophomore at the University of Virginia, planning to major in Commerce and minor in Drama and Computer Science. Mina enjoys fencing and cooking/baking in her free time. She also enjoys watching diverse TV shows from different countries, including China, Thailand, Korea, Japan, and France.