Grubhub Hero Image 02?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Grubhub Hero Image 02?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Original design by Audrey Wu for HCM

My Favorite UVA Restaurants To Order On Grubhub+ Student

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

This is a sponsored article. All opinions are 100% our own.

Did you know that the University of Virginia students can get Grubhub+ Student for free? The membership allows students to get deals such as lower service fees, 5% back on off-campus pickup orders, and unlimited $0 delivery fees on qualifying orders. 

Is your stomach growling yet? If so, then be sure to scan the QR code below to sign up to get Grubhub+ Student for free so that you can start getting exclusive deals at select restaurants from now until you graduate! After downloading and signing up, you *need* to check out some of the restaurants around campus that you can use Grubhub+ Student!

Got Dumplings

Got Dumplings is a local Chinese restaurant on the corner, and when you feel like staying in, it’s  a yummy treat. Some of my menu favorites include the egg-fried rice and the tofu dumplings, and I swear the smell alone is mouth-watering. If you order here, you’ll get a delish meal *and* Grubhub credit for future orders. It’s the gift that keeps on giving! 

Christian’s Pizza

Christian’s is a local pizza restaurant on the corner, and it’s a great alternative to other chain pizza stores – especially when you’re craving something fresh and local. My personal favorite is their huge cheese pizza slices! Not that you need an excuse to order this delish pizza, but invite your friends over for a movie night to enjoy some of their popular pies.

The Ridley

The Ridley is home to some delicious American food and is the perfect spot to use Grubhub Student+. Not only is it tasty, but the restaurant is also Black-owned and pays homage to Dr. Walter Ridley, the first Black man to earn a doctorate degree from UVA. 

In addition to their unique historical connections, they serve four tasty meals a day, including breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner – but I personally recommend ordering brunch to go! Their traditional french toast and breakfast potatoes are to die for, but if that’s not your fave dish, don’t worry –they have something on the menu for everyone! It’s such a treat for when you don’t feel like getting out of bed to eat-in at a restaurant, so enjoy The Ridley from the comfort of your own home!
Got Dumplings, Christian’s Pizza, and The Ridley are just a handful of the yummy options that are available to students who get Grubhub+ Student! Sign up now to try some amazing local options within Charlottesville!

Gabriella is a third-year majoring in History and Archaeology with a Spanish minor. She hopes to attend law school in the future and is passionate about repatriation, restorative justice, and sexual respect. She currently serves as the HerCampusatUVA's Campus Correspondent/Vice President! In Gabriella's free time, she enjoys reading fantasy books, working out, traveling, and finding new music to listen to! Around grounds, she is also involved with her sorority and CORE (Culture of Respect Educators)!