stanley cup craze criticism?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
stanley cup craze criticism?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Fashion

Best Places To Buy Sundresses For Summer 2024

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

As the weather gets warmer and the summer of 2024 approaches, it’s time to start thinking about refreshing your wardrobe with some stylish and comfortable sundresses. Here are the top 6 places to find the perfect sundress for the upcoming season:

Anthropologie

For those seeking a bohemian-inspired sundress, Anthropologie is a treasure trove. Their generously flowing maxi dresses, crafted from luxurious fabrics like cotton and linen, evoke a carefree, effortless style that’s perfect for a summer day. And for those preferring a more playful look, their mini dresses offer a cute and feminine option. The lightweight materials ensure a comfortable wear in warmer weather, making Anthropologie a go-to destination for seasonal dresses.

Reformation

Reformation’s sundresses are a must-see for their unique and stylish designs. I particularly love their “Eco-Chic” line, which features flowy dresses made from beautiful organic cotton and recycled polyester. Their attention to sustainable practices sets them apart and makes their pieces feel more meaningful to wear. Plus, their inclusive size range ensures everyone can find a flattering style.

Altar’d State

Looking for girly sundresses? Altar’d State has got you covered with their styles featuring details, like lace, frills and floral prints. Their summer 2024 collection offers comfortable sundresses made from quality, lightweight fabrics.

Amazon

Amazon, known for its marketplace has a wide range of sundresses to choose from for the upcoming summer season. With styles, colors and sizes from different brands you’re sure to find the perfect sundress within your preferences and budget. While it may require some searching to find what you are looking for, Amazon is sure to have it. 

Hello Molly

Hello Molly is a boutique that specializes in sundresses ideal for summer 2024. Their collection includes designs, fun patterns and flattering shapes suitable for any summer occasion. Whether you prefer dresses or sophisticated midi dresses Hello Molly offers affordable prices and quick shipping—a great spot to discover your next favorite Foxfield Dress.

Princess Polly

Princess Polly is a hub where you can find chic and fashionable sundresses perfect, for the summer of 2024. Their collection features a blend of elegant styles ranging from intricate cut out patterns to light and airy prints ensuring that each sundress stands out with its own distinctive charm.

Risa Dorf is on the writing team of the Her Campus's University of Virginia chapter. She is originally from Northern Virginia, and is intending to major in Public Policy and Media Studies. In her free time, Risa enjoys listening to music, going on walks, and grabbing food with her friends. Risa loves binging a good TV show, some of her favorites include: Suits, West Wing, Gilmore Girls, Friends, and New Girl.