Style > Beauty

Achieve Clear, Radiating Skin in Autumn

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

Now that it is starting to actually feel like fall, you may be worried about saying goodbye to your glowy, moisturized skin, and saying hello to dry, cracked skin. Don’t fret! I have curated the perfect skincare routine for normal skin that will keep your skin acne-free, moisturized, and glowy as we progress into the colder months!

1. St. Ives Fresh Skin Face Scrub Apricot, $3.64

This is one of my newest Holy Grail products, and introducing this facial scrub into my skincare routine has seriously changed my skin for the better. I use this scrub 3-4 times a week, and it leaves my skin feeling clean, extremely smooth, and radiating! I seriously love this product so much, not only because it is so affordable, but I feel like it strips my skin of all of its impurities. I recommend this to anyone seeking clear, smooth skin! Check it out here!

2. LUSH Eau Roma Water, $10.95

I’ve recently incorporated this product into my skincare routine, and I’m very pleased with the results so far. This rose water-based toner soothes my skin, feels exceptionally fresh and lightweight, and leaves my skin so smooth and glowy. I think this would work well for people with sensitive skin too, as the ingredients are all natural and have soothing properties. I use this product after cleansing my face in both the morning and night, and before I apply moisturizer. The product comes in a spray bottle, which is convenient and easy to use. I normally spritz it on my skin, and pat the excess into my skin to really lock in all that moisture. If you’re interested, the product is linked here!

3. GLAMGLOW GLOWSTARTER™ Mega Illuminating Moisturizer, $49.00

Okay that price tag might seem a little frightening, even for spooky season, but it’s definitely worth the price! This moisturizer is glowy, smells incredible, and feels so luxurious on the skin. I have this moisturizer in nude glow, and a little goes a very long way. This moisturizer is lightweight, and has a subtle glow within the formula. This product smells like a Creamsicle dream, and that’s reason enough to purchase it. I’ve been consistently using this moisturizer over the course of about two months, and I see a huge difference in my skin: my skin is smooth, acne-free, and naturally glowing! Check out this amazing product here!

The combination of these three products have seriously changed my skin, leaving a flawless, smooth, and acne-free base. I’ve never felt more confident in my own skin, and I think everyone should try out at least one of these products to feel as amazing as I do!

Hello! I'm Dahlia Hamandi, and I'm a fourth year media studies major at the University of Virginia. Some of my hobbies and passions include fashion, photography, cinematography, and watching an excessive amount of YouTube!