4 Products to try in September

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UVA chapter.

If one of your favorite things is discovering new products and brands you might have missed then read on. For the past month, I have been trying out different products from cult favorites to random brands. These are a couple of my favorite items I can no longer seem to live without.

1.   BKR – Glass Water Bottle

I’ve never been one to drink water. Everyone from my mom to my roommate has lectured me on drinking more water. I have also always hated carrying around a water bottle, however, I was recently gifted a BKR by a friend of mine. I had never heard of the brand before and when I looked it up I realized it had a cult following of fans. Celebrities like Blake Lively and Reese Witherspoon are photographed often with their BKR. Customers use words like “addicted” and “must have” when describing BKR, but I wasn’t convinced. It is just a water bottle. Right?  I have officially been converted. I’ve only had my BKR for two weeks and I’m already obsessed. It’s stylish, convenient, good for the earth, and easy to clean. I highly recommend it to everyone.

(Photo Courtesy of BKR)

2.   Script Initial James Avery Ring

I love to stack rings and bracelets and basically all jewelry. I do have a hard time finding rings that are suitable enough for stacking, however. I greatly appreciate a quality dainty ring and that is exactly what this ring is. The quality is amazing and it can make a perfect gift for a friend too. Not only is this ring beautiful on its own, you can also add other rings and not have it be overwhelming. As a bonus, the company who makes the ring, James Avery, is based in Texas and is also currently donating 100% of the proceeds from their Deep in the Heart of Texas Charm until September 30 to the Hurricane Harvey Relief Efforts!

(Photos Courtesy of James Avery)

3.   2018 Herb Garden Planner – Rifle Paper Co.

As a busy college student, I can appreciate a quality planner. When I’m shopping for a new planner there are a few things I look for. I need it to be spiral bound in order to write in it more conveniently. Style is also an important factor. I dread looking at all the deadlines inside my planner so I would at least like the outside to be aesthetically pleasing. This planner is by far the best I have ever owned. It is spacious, beautiful and lightweight considering it is spiral bound and big. I would definitely recommend this to any busy student looking to become more organized.

(Photo Courtesy of Rifle Paper Co.)

4.   Come Clean! Facial Scrub Hey Honey

Skincare is my obsession. Face masks are my idea of relaxation and I never go to sleep without washing my face. I have tried more face masks and skin treatments than I care to admit, but this is one of my all time favorites. Not only does it smell amazing, but it makes your face feel refreshed, soft, and healthy no matter what you have put it through recently. Unlike some facial scrubs, this scrub is gentle and soothing. It will help turnover your skin, but will not be harsh to sensitive areas. If your skin has been rebelling against you recently I definitely recommend giving this product a shot.  

(Photo Courtesy of Hey Honey)

Enjoy!