Trader Joe'S
Trader Joe'S
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

What Your Favorite Trader Joe’s Item Says About You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Who doesn’t love a good trip to Trader Joe’s? Between the friendly staff and the great deals, the vibes are always *chef’s kiss*. Below are some popular Trader Joe’s items and what your favorite ones say about you.

Mandarin Orange Chicken

You know how to have a good time, but you also have no problem whipping up your comfort food and putting on your favorite T.V. show for the night. #MOOD

Everything But The Bagel Dip

You like to try new things…but within your comfort zone. Honestly, can’t blame you for that.

Mac and Cheese Bites

You’re either in college or you just like to snack. Either way, you like to get things done quickly and efficiently. 

Sparkling Watermelon Juice

You like to be boujee on a budget and have a great sense of style. You’re on top of the latest trends while looking for the best deals. Also, summer or spring is probably your favorite season.

Chicken Tikka Masala

You’re outgoing, friendly, and always on the go. You also probably don’t like to waste time when it comes to cooking.

Brookie

You’re good at multitasking and know what you like. Your motto is “why not both?”

Non-Dairy Oat Milk

You own a cute tote bag that you bring everywhere…or you’re just lactose intolerant. Either way, good on you for looking out for the environment.  

Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups

You have no problem upgrading things when necessary and you often reminisce about your childhood. You never did forget about those delicious Reese’s Pieces.

Austinite, iced coffee, and dogs!