This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Mani-Pedi anyone? I know I am long overdue for a nice set of nails and a relaxing pedicure! If you are like me, then it is your lucky day because I have great news! But sadly, no, the news is not the stimulus getting here already (hopefully you get it soon). The news is a nail place called Melody Nails! 

I have been hearing about this nail salon for the last few weeks from literally everyone. So, naturally, I looked the place up on Instagram and fell in love! All the nail designs are so unique and gorgeous. On each post, the address of the place is written, which is on UTSA BLVD; go Runners! On almost every post, the nail technician’s name is given, so you know who did those certain nails. We love helpful captions around here! One other thing on their Instagram is in the bio it says, “complimentary beverages,” like okay, I’m in for sure! 

This is not only a nail salon; waxing and eyelash extensions are done here as well! In my opinion, prices are not too bad for each of those services. If you would like to see it for yourself, please go and visit their website: https://www.melodynailsutsa.com/services-2 

All of my friends that have gone here have come back with some extravagant nails which, of course, has persuaded me to go too! I say let’s all treat ourselves to a self-care day of getting our nails and toes done and even an eyebrow wax. The great thing about this place is that you can make an appointment if you want to, or you can walk on in. Go visit their Insta page and fall in love, then treat yourself, ladies! @melodynails_utsa <

Hi, I'm Natalie and am a junior at UTSA! Born and raised in San Antonio, I basically live at La Cantera mall. Catch me writing, reading or laughing too much!