People of UTSA Meet Jacorey

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

PEOPLE OF UTSA MEET JACOREY

Jacorey is our Campus Cutie of the week, and we are excited to introduce you to him. So without further ado…

Name: Jacorey Patterson

Hometown: Houston, Texas

School/Year: COLFA, Junior ‘18

Major: Communication w/ a concentration in Public Relations

Activities/Clubs: Men of Honor & Orientation Leader Association

Best class: Crazy, basic class in my {Communication major}, Public speaking and I had a great professor

Worst class: I have to put this on here? World geography something, something with the planet, {DB: Third planet?!} Third Planet yep!

Favorite place to eat on campus: I’m a Subway guy

Guilty pleasure: Brownies with vanilla ice cream

Three ways a person can win over your heart: If she loves food, if she can make me laugh, also if she is good with my little brother

What do you look for in a partner? Okay, she has to be smart, has to be funny (has to have a very good sense of humor) {DB: She has to be Sydnee?} Has to be Sydnee. Also a big thing, my mom has to like her.

Celebrity crush: Paula Patton

What celeb would you play in a movie OR a celeb that would play you in a movie? Denzel Washington

Something people may not know about you: I’m actually a very sweet romantic guy. People may think I’m probably too outgoing to be sweet but I’m actually sweet.

Role model: My mom is my role model. Because she’s a single parent and she never gave up. She went to school when she had me and I always see her working hard.

Dream Career: To work as Director of Orientation of Family Programs. {DB: You want to be a Lisa Alonzo?} Yeah I want to be a Lisa.

Advice to freshmen: Get involved and manage your time wisely {also to become an OL}

Anything else you would like to add? Vote for me, for Mr. UTSA!

Side Note: {DB: Destinye B., the interviewer}