Style > Fashion

Love on Tour: Hot or Not?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Every Harry Styles fan knows, a new tour means new and improved Harry content for the fandom. New videos, live streams, tweets, Instagram posts, and most importantly, updates from our beloved @Harryflorals account. So, when Love on Tour was announced before the spread of Covid, fans were ecstatic (myself included).

The questions started to linger: What’s his setlist? Where will he go? How soon is this going to happen? What will he wear? What will I wear?

The tour got postponed due to covid, but with strict vaccination and negative test procedures, mask regulations, and loyal fans, Harry got to travel across the USA. He brought so much joy to so many during yet another hard year. Luckily, Harry just announced the UK, European, and Latin American leg of his tour for Summer 2022! They will get their tour experience soon, but for now, Harry’s second solo tour has finished its American leg and we have gotten all the glorious Harry content our hearts desired.

We have also seen every single Harry Lambert-styled and Gucci sponsored outfit this tour held. Lots of bold colors, slick button-down shirts, classic high-waisted slacks, and ankle boots to die for. Of course, we all have our favorites. So let’s go down memory lane and look at mine.

Welcome to THE Top 15 Love on Tour Outfits, picked by me.

#1: San Antonio, Texas

Besides the fact that this was our hometown show, this graceful violet and pearl combination makes Harry look like a perfect little angel boy. Plus, I got to see him in this outfit with my very own eyes… and I will never recover.

This is #1. Forever.

#2: New York, New York: Night IV: harryween night I

This is everything. I never thought Harry could raise the bar higher than he already had, but he did. This classic Halloween costume of Dorothy from The Wizard Of Oz was the perfect choice for Harryween Night One. Just look at his pink little cheeks! I have no complaints.

#3: Nashville, Tennessee: Night II

This satin cream set is so clean. The deep v-cut vest shows off his beloved butterfly tattoo so perfectly- he’s basically shirtless!

#4: New York, New York: Night I

AND THE SHIRT IS OFF! This slick black feather-sleeved suit is perfect for Harry’s first New York show. This look is strong and sexy- give us more, please!

#5: los angeles, california: night I

Emerald green embroidery everything! This outfit is wholesome to the core. It kind of reminds you of your grandma’s living room rug, but in a hot way. Maybe even a cool way?

#6: Raleigh, north carolina

Shut up! This pink and red look is perfection! His rings, his hair, his eyes- everything is perfect! I love, love, love this look!

#7: Dallas, Texas

Aside from wearing a fan’s cowboy hat and holding a doll of himself, this nude satin set is mesmerizing. This soft and sweet material complimented the tour’s set lighting so well. Harry was glowing.

#8: las vegas, nevada

A hot pink fringe vest and high-waisted slacks? Yes, please! This was the perfect spunky start for Love On Tour. And it’s our first peek at Harry’s admirable butterfly chest tattoo. Hot as f***!

#9: New York, New York: Night V: Harryween night II

This outfit is one of my top favorites simply because of the detail. Dressed as, allegedly, Pierrot the Clown, who symbolizes suffering while only having the moon as a friend. The fandom thinks this is a clue to all the rabbits included in Love On Tour’s marketing.

At first glimpse, this costume is big, tacky, and full of lace, but the more you look at it, the more it grows on you. Plus, he has cute little pearls on his face! It’s adorable!

#10: Little Rock, arkansas

Though this outfit is alike to the rest with a button-down, suspenders, high-waisted slacks, and boots, this blue shimmer color makes the look what it is. Blue suits Harry so well, he looks amazing.

#11: St. Louis, Missouri

This blood orange set is so pretty, even without the boa and Elton John sunglasses. Rockstar Harry truly came to life with this bold color choice.

#12: San jose, california

It’s something about these shimmer top and solid slack sets that make these outfits better than the rest. This bubble gum pink set is so flattering, I kinda want it for myself. Maybe with a cute oversized blazer? Very 90’s.

#13: St. Paul, Minnesota

This shiny aqua blue button-down with baby blue suspenders and slacks really brings out the blueish/greenish colors of Harry’s eyes! Grateful for that. Not ashamed at all that I even noticed?

#14: los angeles, california: night II

A classic black glitter set is always a good choice. And a fresh haircut? What more could we have asked for?!?!!!

#15: Nashville, tennessee: night I

This pantsuit set was a fresh look compared to the others. I think the nude color kind of washes Harry out, but it’s still super cute.

So, in the end, I will love anything this man wears! And I’m almost positive 99.9% of existing humans are grateful for Harry Styles. I know I am.

A sadly predictable and way 2 sexy brown girl who loves Adele, New Girl and all things pop culture. Has a good heart, big dreams of doing who knows what, and is a sucker for a good Harry fan-cam. Is a newly inexperienced writer for UTSA HerCampus!