This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Temporary tattoos are no longer for children. With music festivals coming up and warmer weather approaching, there is no better way to show off your fun side than by wearing these awesome metallic tattoos better known as Flash Tats! You can stack them, hide them, and place them wherever you wish with just a little bit of water. Flash tattoos are now available at a lot of stores near UTSA such as Nordstrom, ULTA, and even Walmart. Whether you are a Nike shorts and t-shirt wearing student or a cute skirt and sandals kind of girl, these flash tats are the perfect accessory to any outfit and can be spotted countless times around campus on any given day. 

College sophomore communications major at the University of Texas at San Antonio. I am learning the ropes of how to maintain a healthy lifestyle, good grades, and an actual social life.
I'm 20. My bio is about as full as my bowl of queso. Traveling the world and pretending I'm good at photography are my passions. Texas ∞