21 Things I've Learned in 21 Years

1. Going out for drinks a lot is expensive. Find a drink recipe on Pinterest, mix your own drinks at home, and invite people over. Cheaper and more fun!

2. Hide $10 - $20 in your room and car, you’ll forget about it until you really need it.

3. Buy a planner and use it. Nothing is more stressful than not having a balance in college.

4. Don’t be afraid of the unknown, just do it like Nike.

5. Always put some ‘you’ time aside. You never notice how much you need it until you have some time to yourself.

6. Love yourself before you commit to a relationship.

7. Surround yourself with people you aspire to be like and people who can be honest with you.

8. Listen to understand, not respond.

9. Not everything will be perfect and you have to accept that.

10. Treat yourself to something you’ve been wanting every few months, it’s a good feeling.

11. Take care of your skin!

12. Never underestimate your potential, you’re meant to do big things.

13. Find a song that brings you peace. Whenever you’re stressed, sad, mad, frustrated, any negative emotion listen to it.

14. Always choose the outfit that makes you feel like you can conquer anything.

15. Sometimes it’s better to put your phone away and live in the moment.

16. Keeping toxic people in your life is more harm than good.

17. Know which friends like you for you or only like you for your connections.

18. Write your goals down, there’s a higher chance of you accomplishing them.

19. Develop a personal brand and use it on your Linkedin, Resume, and in interviews. You’ll have a higher chance at being hired for your dream job.

20. Choose a major because you’re passionate about it, not because of the money.

21. Remember to always stay positive and keep your head up.