11 Reasons Why Jenna Marbles Is An Iconic YouTuber

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTSA chapter.

Jenna Marbles is an OG Youtuber, and if you don’t know who she is, you obviously live under a rock.

I’ve been watching her for YEARS, shoutout to my friend McKenna for showing me one of her videos when we were in middle school. I look forward to her videos every Wednesday/Thursday, and I often catch myself trying to stay up to watch it right when she uploads.

I think she’s one of the best on YouTube, and here are some reasons why.

1. She grew with the website

She literally started off with making videos filmed on her laptop, and moved on to a professional camera. Her content has grown with the website as well, and it has been awesome to watch her content mature along with herself throughout the years.

2. Julien

Okay can we talk about how amazing and sweet her boyfriend, Julien, is? He completes her — and they balance each other out completely. TBH I’m keeping my standards high for my future boyfriend. Does anyone know where to find a “Julien?” Asking for a friend. That friend is me.

3. She’s a Virgo

Enough said.

4. Marbles

Awwww Marbles!! A lot of people don’t know that her last name really isn’t Marbles, that’s the name of her first dog! He is the cutest chihuahua on YouTube. I remember back when he was a little pup, now he’s an adorable senior pup. People still question if he is “alive,” because he always looks a little lost.

5. Peach

Peachy Weachy is the cutest. Even though she is “technically” Julien’s dog, Jenna is her mom. She is so cute and has a great personality.

6. Kermit

Nasty boy.  Is your an Cermit going to grow? Kerm is everyone’s favorite nasty boy that is in love with Irish Spring soap.

7. Wax Figure

Jenna has a wax figure at Madame Tussauds in New York. You can literally take a selfie with the wax figure, HOW COOL IS THAT?! 

8. She Does What She Wants 

Jenna does what she wants to do on YouTube. She has turned herself into a chair, married two of her dogs, and her most recent video involved her buying everything her dogs touched in Petsmart! A lot of YouTubers make content they don’t enjoy to make money, but Jenna literally does whatever she wants. I always look forward to seeing what she ends up doing each week.

9. Podcast

I love how creative the Jenna & Julien Podcast is, I’m a sucker for the spooky episodes.

10. Radio Show

Did you know that she hosts the YouTube 15 radio show on Sirius XM Hits 1? She has so many skills & talents — who doesn’t love her?

11. She just wants to be tall… why is that such a bad thing?

Lauren is currently a senior at UTSA who is obsessed with anything involving music and pop culture. She is one of the Campus Correspondents for HC UTSA, and is in charge of social media and editing. You can catch her traveling across the country for concerts, eating Whataburger fries, or constantly scrolling through her social media feeds.