This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UTM chapter.

This semester is coming to a close. And finals week is quickly approaching. Here are 10 quotes to motivate you to finish the semester:

1. “You can’t have a better tomorrow if you’re still thinking about yesterday.” -Charles F. Kettering

1. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” -Thomas A. Edison

1. “You are capable of more than you know. Choose a goal that seems right for you and strive to be the best, however hard the path. Aim high. Behave honorably. Prepare to be alone at times, and to endure failure. Persist! The world needs all you can give.” -E.O. Wilson

1. “Never do tomorrow what you can do today. Procrastination is the thief of time.” – Edward Young

1. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela

1. “Action is the foundational key to all success.” -Pablo Picasso

1. “Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy.” -Saadi

1. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” -Benjamin Spock

1. “And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed.)” -Dr. Seuss

1. “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.” -Rikki Rogers

Do your best to avoid procrastination. Stay on track and remain focused. You’ll feel so much better once you start knocking these assignments out of the way. Finish the semester out strong because it will be summer break before you know it!

Romans 5:8  I attend the University of Tennessee at Martin as a Psychology major. In my free time, I enjoy spending time with my friends, reading books, and taking naps. 
I am a pre-vet major who loves to laugh (especially at myself), drink coffee, and spend time with my dog, Cora. I moved from Massachusetts to Tennessee to attend college at UTM and compete for their division 1 rifle team.