This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utica chapter.

I recently went to the movies to see Underwater with Kristen Stewert. I do like Kristen Stewert, so I was eager to see how good this movie could possibly be. 

If you do not know what this movie is about, it is about a crew of aquatic researchers trying to get to safety after a terrible earthquake destroyed their subterranean laboratory. Not only are they meters deep in the ocean, but they also aren’t alone.

I am not going to go into great detail just in case some of you haven’t seen it already, but I can honestly say that I was disappointed with the storyline. From the very beginning, it wasn’t very clear. Some scenes did have me sitting on the edge of my seat, which were the best parts. The end was very predictable to me, however, I did enjoy it.

It was a very strong performance by Kristen Stewert and the ending will most likely have a lot of people rooting for her. 

Honestly, even watching the movie it was so dark that you could barely see where the characters were. 

I would give this movie a 4 out of 10. I have to give this movie the benefit of the doubt though. I am a huge fan of horror movies, so this was not scary to me. This movie is a drama and thriller, and it does have its moments of horror that may be scary to others.

My name is Josie Sgarlata. I am a Junior at Utica College and I am on the Field Hockey team. My major is Public Relations!
Hi everyone!  My name is Katelyn DiViccaro and I am a freshman at Utica College. I am a cybersecurtity major and am always around computers.  But, I also have a love for anything makeup, advice, and romance.  Check out some of my articles and enjoy!