They Don’t Do What I Like!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Utica chapter.

It is so cliche hearing couples nowadays talking about how their partner doesn’t seem to do what they like. Many common terms that are said are “he doesn’t seem to do what I like” or I can’t get her to do this.”

All of the struggle and strife can be solved with such an easy solution, which is called COMMUNICATION! When it comes to sex, if there is one thing that should be done more then touching, it’s talking to one another. I’m not talking about having a full on conversation because your mind would really be focused on a little something else. Sex is not a place you go to see you partners most vulnerable parts. It is  a place you go to see what goes on in your partner’s red light district. With that being said, if you can have that courage to let him inside you and if you can have the courage to give her head in an instant then you can use that courage to open up your mouth to tell your partner.  According to livescience.com “New research finds that comfort with sexual communication is directly linked to sexual satisfaction.”  People who are more comfortable talking about sex are also more likely to do so while having sex, the researchers found. Nonetheless, that difference doesn’t fully explain why the sexually chatty are happier with their erotic lives.” said Elizabeth Babin, expert on health communication at Cleveland State University in Ohio.

The best part of talking through sex is that it makes you even hornier learning more about your partner when your in their red light district, and finding out their safe word is “pineapples”. But, like I said in the beginning, the only way you can get whatever you want during your nocturnal endeavors is to communicate to one another. There seems to be  this stigma that women are the least sexual beings, when they are really just as equally as nasty as their male counter parts.

To include all people from genders that are binary and non-binary, it doesn’t matter what your partner is whether it be gender fluid, transgender, bisexual or genderqueer, a few words go a long way to satisfy your partner and you.

I was born and raised in Brooklyn New York and was raised on the ideals that people are all born equal and free to be their awesome selves. I currently stand as a senior at Utica College, I major in Public Relations and Cybersecurity with a focus in Crisis Managment. I currently stand as the Inter-Greek council president on my campus as well as working for the HEOP office. I took these positions because I knew I would be able to help people all over campus. The reason why I joined Her Campus was that I feel like Her Campus acts as a conduit for me to express my creative skills and raw opinion on certain topics in people's lives.
Meet Bianca, I am currently a Junior at Utica College in Utica, NY.  I am a Criminal Justice major with a concentration in Homeland Security.  Crime investigation has always been something that interests me.  I’m dedicated and passionate and it’s hard for me to quit things. I get that from my father so don’t hold it against me- he was a veteran and police officer for 20 years.   Growing up in a family centered around law enforcement has helped guide me in this direction, and I will forever be grateful.  After graduation I intend to continue on to law school where I can further my education in hopes of becoming a criminal defense lawyer and later on a District Attorney.  An interesting fact about myself is that I found the passion to be a criminal defense lawyer from watching the O.J. Simpson case.  The facts and conspiracy theories evoked a whole new passion behind criminal investigation that I intend to use in my future.  One of my most prominent moments in my writing career was when I wrote for an online magazine and had my most prevalent article hit 1.6k shares.  I believe in treating people with the same kind of respect and manners you would expect in return, and in a way it has helped shaped my expectations in life.   When you first meet me I won’t be the loudest in the room or the center of attention, but I will be intently listening to everything you say, for what you have to say may have a purpose. I believe in purpose. I believe that everyone is here to help you grow into who you are today and who you will be tomorrow.